Message from the President
President and Representative Director
We are an asset management company that was established in 2005 under the trade name Simplex REIT Partners Inc. and currently manages the two investment corporations One REIT, Inc., which is a listed REIT mainly investing in “Middle-sized Office” properties, and One Private REIT, Inc., which is a private REIT mainly investing in residential properties.
In 2015, we became a management company in which Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd. has a 100% stake through our parent company Mizuho Realty One Co., Ltd. (formerly, Simplex Investment Advisors Inc.). Recently, we changed our trade name to Mizuho REIT Management Co., Ltd., effective from 2018.
As a member of the Mizuho Financial Group, which aspires to be a comprehensive financial consulting group, we combine the Mizuho Financial Group’s financial functions with the know-how in asset management services and facility management services that we, along with Mizuho Realty One Co., Ltd. and Mizuho Real Estate Management Co., Ltd., have accumulated to date. Through such, we will strive to create new value for real estate and thereby achieve maximization of unitholder value and sustainable growth.
We will keep working to ensure that we can continue to realize sustainable and stable contribution to the economy and society through the real estate investment market by utilizing the knowledge accumulated to date and advanced financial solutions as an asset management company of investment corporations.
We humbly ask for your continued support and encouragement.
|Trade Name||Mizuho REIT Management Co., Ltd.|
|Established||July 1, 2005|
|Capital||JPY 50 million|
|Representative||Hirofumi Nabeyama, President and Representative Director|
|Head Office Location||Urbannet Nihonbashi 2-chome Building 4F, 2-1-3 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo|
|Number of Directors and Employees (Note)||29 (as of March 31, 2021)|
|Shareholder||Mizuho Realty One Co., Ltd. (100%)|
|Membership||The Investment Trusts Association, Japan|
|Registrations, Licenses, etc.||Real estate brokerage:
Governor of Tokyo License (4) No. 84787
Financial instruments business operator (investment management business):
Director-General of the Kanto Local Finance Bureau Registration (FIBO) No. 342
Discretionary transaction agency, etc.:
Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism License No. 46
Note: Includes full-time corporate auditors, contract employees, and fixed-term employees. Excludes outside directors, and employees dispatched from agencies. Includes members holding concurrent positions among the three companies Mizuho Realty One, Mizuho Real Estate Management and Mizuho REIT Management.
Urbannet Nihonbashi 2-chome Building 4F
2-1-3 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0027
TEL: +81-3-3242-7153 (main)
・1-minute walk from Exit B7 of Nihombashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza and Tozai Lines and the Toei Subway Asakusa Line
・5-minute walk from JR Tokyo Station
・5-minute walk from Mitsukoshimae Station on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line
- July 2005
- Established under the trade name Simplex REIT Partners Inc. (SRP) to enter the J-REIT market
- August 2005
- Licensed as real estate broker
- October 2005
- Authorized to engage in discretionary transaction agency, etc. under the Real Estate Brokerage Act
- December 2005
- Authorized to engage in the investment corporation asset management business under the Act on Investment Trusts and Investment Corporations prior to amendment by the Act Partially Amending the Securities and Exchange Act, etc. (Act No. 65 of 2006)
- September 2007
- Deemed registered to engage in the investment management business under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- October 2013
- SIA REIT, Inc. (currently, One REIT, Inc.) listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Real Estate Investment Trust Securities Market
- December 2015
- Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd. acquired all the shares of SRP through its subsidiary Simplex Investment Advisors Inc. (currently, Mizuho Realty One Co., Ltd.)
- June 2016
- Relocated head office to Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- March 2017
- Commenced management of SIA Private REIT, Inc. (currently, One Private REIT, Inc.)
- January 2018
- Changed trade name to Mizuho REIT Management Co., Ltd.