Purposes of Use in Handling of Personal Information
Mizuho REIT Management Co., Ltd. (the Company) handles personal information of the concerned individual within the scope necessary to perform business and to achieve the purposes of use below, and does not use personal information beyond that scope.
(1) Investment management business and accompanying business
(2) Consultation regarding securities or real estate, etc. and accompanying business
(3) Accepting business concerning management of securities or real estate, etc. and accompanying business
(4) Internal management business
(5) Other business which the Company can conduct and accompanying business (including business for which handling will be permitted in the future)
2. Purposes of Use
(1) To conclude and execute contracts as well as conduct various administrative and business communications and management of the investment management business, various consulting businesses and other services the Company provides
(2) To transact securities, financial instruments and services the Company handles and for its report and notice
(3) To execute rights or fulfill obligation of clients based on laws or contracts regarding distribution money, redemption money, etc. of securities and financial instruments the Company handles
(4) To conduct investigations required concerning acquisition, management, distribution of securities and real estate, etc.
(5) To research market, and develop and study financial instruments, securities and services
(6) To confirm identity based on laws and regulations, etc. and confirm service use qualifications, etc.
(7) To conduct management of continuous transaction such as due date management of transactions, etc.
(8) To accept applications of contracts and continuous use, and to judge its appropriateness
(9) To execute commissioned business in the case of when all or part of treatment of personal information is commissioned from other business operators, etc.
(10) To execute rights or fulfill obligations based on contracts with clients and laws, etc.
(11) To conduct cancellation of various transactions and aftercare management after transaction cancellation
(12) To identify and manage various risks and to execute other transactions and contracts with the investment corporation, with which the Company is contracted, appropriately and smoothly
(13) To recruit officers and employees of the Company and manage employment
(14) To conduct the internal control (internal management) business of the Company
(15) To manage the business partners of the Company
(16) To procure funds for the Company
(17) To properly execute business entrusted from the investment corporation, with which the Company is contracted
(18) To conduct due diligence business concerning real estate/real estate trust beneficiary right that the investment corporation, with which the Company is contracted, will acquire
(19) To conduct management and leasing business concerning real estate/real estate trust beneficiary right that the investment corporation, with which the Company is contracted, owns
(20) To conduct debt financing, issuance of investment corporation bonds, issuance of additional investment units and other business concerning fund procurement and capital policy of the investment corporation, with which the Company is contracted
(21) To prepare, submit, etc. the investment corporation’s various reports, etc. based on laws and regulations
(22) To provide information to investors, establish investor measures and conduct other responses to investors
(23) To conduct the management business of the Company’s shareholders and the investment corporation’s investors
(24) To provide personal information to third parties within the scope necessary to achieve the abovementioned purposes of use
Revised January 1, 2018
Mizuho REIT Management Co., Ltd.